Access Ideas and Assistive Technology
iPad Apps and Resources
- - Updated: 10/11 by Eric Sailers, Mark Coppin, & Jennifer Marden. Based on a list by Samuel Sennott, Eric Sailers, & David Niemeije. This comprehensive list inlcudes Speech Language Apps, AAC Apps, Sign Language, Organization and Scheduling, Reading/Writing, Math, Music, Games, Early Intervention, Fine Motor, Productivity and more.
- - Sailers, Sennott, Niemeijer, Coppin, 2010.
- - Top 50 Free Education Apps (based on iTunes)
- - Top 50 Paid Education Apps (based on iTunes)
- - This site has a searchable database of AAC Apps organized by category, speech system, and symbol system. There are also product reviews on speakers, cases, and alternative access methods.
- - This pdf is a comparison matrix of AAC Apps categorized by device, speech, symbols, access, prediction, etc.
- - iPhone/iPad Apps for AAC categorized by Symbols/Pictures Only Apps, Symbols & Text-to-Speech Apps, and Text-Based Apps.